I larvhhhh thisss Doraaaaaa. I love every bits of your style!
Reminiscing The Big Bike Journeys
Anticipation. I couldn’t control my enthusiasm that’s jumbling around in me cause I knew, next, will be my all time adventure, the dream that I’ve been fantasising about all these time!
Once, I was in the back seat, and as it’s about to head off, going faster and faster each and every second, with the wind gushing through my face, I genuinely, never in my entire life felt INFINITE. A strong feeling that was boiling in me throughout the ride. I felt like in another world. The world that I totally belong to. All the pain that I was going through seemed to be trapped in the dungeon somewhere in my invisible mind. I just wish it will never end.
I want to own a big bike.
And last night, I was on top of it one more time. Man, I love those bikes!
19.5.2013 & 9.6.2013 are officially my “Epic Big Bike Journey”
A Froggy Situation
I thought waking up extra earlier today would be a great start of the day. As I entered the toilet, not the tiniest bit of any surprising creepy incident came to me. Just a nice bath. That’s all. I turned on the light and I just felt like standing there in the middle of the toilet, still feeling a little bit dozy. Instead two frogs were chilling out at each corners of the bathroom. Blacky and Olive. My heartbeat just rose up instantly. Funny thing was that, I was still able to contemplate either to freak out and just shower or RUN. Well, the second thought obviously stood out more. I didn’t dare to take the risk and get attacked by them. As Blacky was jumping up and down along the pathway that I was supposed to run through, I simultaneously and impulsively run out with my bathing stuffs like a total lunatic. Not cool Blacky. Ironically, I was thinking about frogs the minute as I was about to enter the toilet. It’s either I was psychic or the law of attraction of the mind was playing its role.
Muslims need to be more patient with converts. Do you really expect them to know everything about Islam? They’re called converts for a reason.
I was born Muslim, raised in a Muslim family, and practice Islam. Yet I still don’t understand my religion. I still don’t know everything about Islam. And I’m still learning.
So stop putting pressure on these Muslim converts. They need your support, not your criticism.
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
The photo makes it looks delicious to the tastebuds but it might be delusive. cause I’m not really an avocado fan. Anyhow, i’m just gonna give it a shot next time! Whoooknows if I might be an avocado hater to an avocado lover lol
Ok. Since I’ve never heard of this song before, I really need to put my mind into it, just to make sure my heart can surely tell either to navigate towards it, or away. Therefore, I just put my mood into Lana Del Ray setting, and guess what? I LOVE IT. She sounds incredible and smokayhh, as always. Your mind will just wander into the world of fantasy and serenity.
Lets see what they have here….
A boy said to a man “I want happiness.” The man said “Remove ‘I’ - that is your ego. Remove ‘want’ - that is your desire. And what remains is your happiness.
Men Experiencing Labor Pains
With their wives supporting them.
HAHAHHAHAHA TOO GOOD
I bet a kick in the balls would feel real good right about then.
“Men can handle anything”
“Women exaggerate everything”
And then they realized just how wrong they were
Words cannot describe how much I love this video.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be someone who hates peaches.
I guess I got the solution to my problems now. We’ll see how things go.